Users can also create their own custom WhatsApp Stickers to wish everyone Christmas this year.
In this how-to guide, we are going to tell you how to create the custom Stickers on WhatsApp and add them to WhatsApp. However, as Apple has removed all the apps that are required to create custom Stickers from its app store, we will only be able to tell you the guide for Android smartphones.
Before we dwell deeper into the steps, here are a few things you should know. Creating custom stickers are divided into two parts — creating the stickers and adding them to WhatsApp.
How to create custom stickers
a. To do this, first, you’ll require an app can ‘Background Eraser’ and an image to convert it into the sticker.
– Download any free to use the image that you want to convert into sticker
– Open the ‘Background Eraser’ app and open the downloaded image
– Erase the background and save it
– Create at least 3 such images as WhatsApp does not allow to add a Sticker pack with less than three images.
b. How to add the Sticker pack on WhatsApp
– Download and install the app — Personal Stickers for WhatsApp from Google Play Store
– The app will automatically detect the stickers created
– Hit the Add button
– Now, head to WhatsApp
– Open a new chat window
– Tap on ‘Smiley’ icon and select the ‘Sticker’ icon from the bottom
– Look for the Sticker and tap on it to send
Note: There’s also an inbuilt sticker in the WhatsApp Sticker store that you can download and save all the hassle.
Source : GADGETSNOW