FasaPay is a non-banking company engaged in the business of electronic money transfer, payment gateway and management as well as a company that develops and running the service of FasaPay
Here’s the steps to become FasaPay merchant :
- Prospective merchants contact our marketing team via email [email protected]
- Prospective merchants send the company website address
- Sign up as a FasaPay member at Registration Pages
- Upload Personal in Charge of FasaPay account international passport along with the upper part image (State Emblem/regulation part): Login > Profile > Upload ID.
- Upload a picture of the PIC holding an uploaded Identity card (selfie): Login > Profile > Upload ID.
- Upload your company statement letter image (jpg/jpeg/png) that states the Personal in Charge of FasaPay account is your company’s employee.
- Upgrade your membership status from ACTIVE to CORPORATE by uploading Certificate of Incorporations image (jpg/jpeg/png) : Login > Profile > Upload ID.
- Update your bank account data : Login > Profile > Bank > Add Bank. Bank account data will be used for the withdrawal process.
- Integrate FasaPay SCI into your website. The guide about this SCI usage is provided via the member page. You can check this link for more information
a. SCI Guide
b. API Guide
c. Sandbox (for transaction testing)